Should alumni wish to visit site we ask that they adhere to the following guidelines:
- Visitors are asked to pre-register by completing the form on the Cedars website
- All visitors must sign in upon admission at the Lecture Hall
- No outside food is to be brought in by visitors.
- Please do not bring items for current inpatients
- There shall be no visiting in walking trails, patient lodges or forested areas
- Visiting is restricted to the lecture hall, and outside in the designated areas monitored by staff.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times, and their owners are responsible for picking up after them.
- Alumni are not permitted to take photographs of anyone other than other alumni with consent. Alumni must not take photographs of Cedars inpatient community members.